Sunday, December 8, 2019

2019 Blog Challenge - Day 8 - Skills I wish I had

1. Free motion quilting  (I know --it comes with practice)
2. Ruler quilting (ditto) - I've taken a class and have the tools)
3.Foundation piecing.  I have a good sense of space generally, but there is something about sewing on the reverse that messes my mind.  I've done a few foundation piecing blocks but it's not a pleasure.
4. Needle turn applique.  I like other handwork techniques but have not mastered this at all.  Probably need a class.
5. Thread painting.
6. art quilting generally
7. keeping my quilt room neat and tidy
8. embroidery design on Embrilliance and use of my basic embroidery machine, particularly the different stabilizers, and doing some applique with the designs.
9. photo quilting - landscapes, faces

No comments:

Post a Comment